Monday, May 18, 2015

Final article on shades of purple

Last week I did 2 articles that reminded me of how I have in the past worked with different shades of purple. I'll finalize today's article with 2 different past weddings. What they share in common is royal purple. One of my very favorite past brides had royal purple, burnt orange and aqua blue as her colors. Her 2 maids wore the colors well on their dresses and she chose burnt orange clutch bags instead of floral bouquets for the maids. Only the bride carried her floral bouquet.








Even with the reception, her three colors combined just fine. The thing about both brides on my article today, they knew what they wanted right from the start and were flexible enough to adjust and do away with what didn't.





I've mentioned 2 brides and only described one so far. The latter did royal purple and cream or off white. They were both easy to deal with brides and unique in their own ways. Not to drift much, I'll get back to bride number 2. Her colors blended easily. For her wedding flowers, lilac roses carried the day and working with a vintage car for the bride was my highlight. It was well kept. This being the second time I'm dealing with vintage cars for a bridal carriage.





I loved working with both of them as out of trust, they let us handle a lot for their big day. Its good that I can reflect back to both of them and be grateful to have worked with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment