Sunday, August 1, 2010

All That I Have


http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/the-life-that-i-have/

This is a lovely poem i thought I share it with all it was recited by a friend of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky at the couple's wedding in Rhinebeck, New York July 31, 2010. The wedding was well organized and so far so good no bad press attached to it. The words by Leo Mark in his poem, THE LIFE THAT I HAVE are quite captivating. Especially are they applicable in a future couple who are about to share their life together. They promise to share the life that they have and all that they have. Its a beautiful start to most couples and this words they vow to live by. Its a fitting poem to a couple as they promise to share the love that they have and only death should do them apart....

After the break from writing that I have had, I will take time to continue with my articles on how a bride can make her day successful. So for those who have upcoming weddings this august, I wish them the best in planning successful weddings and an enjoyable weather at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment